Striking a balance between recovery rate, environmental gain and cost
In each aspect of its strategic and operational management, Indaver strives to maximise recovery of energy and materials, minimize cost and protect against risk. This way, we create short-term and long-term value for our customers and the world we live in.
This ambition is achieved by:
- systematically reducing the use of energy and materials;
- systematically reducing the integrated impact of emissions;
- generating more energy from our waste installations, more efficiently;
- distributing energy in ever better ways (steam network vs electricity-to-grid);
- increasing recovery of materials, while keeping the environment and the circular economy clean and safe.