We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Goods Inwards Clerk
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture. Our trademark is delivering high quality, cost effective services in the municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste market across Ireland.
We are continuing to expand our team to facilitate growth. As Goods Inwards Clerk, you'll be a member of Indaver's Total Waste Management Team. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to learn new skills and develop in their career.
This role takes on responsibility of the control and inspection of all incoming prime solvent tankers into the Pfizer Ringaskiddy site, Co. Cork. These tankers have to be inspected and logged into SAP before being allowed to be sampled on site. This role will also interact with the project waste leaving site as required and supporting other tasks as needed.
The role is based on the Pfizer site in Ringaskiddy and this is a 2 year fixed term contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety procedures and instructions are followed at all times.
- Inspection of tanker paperwork and ensuring compliance of the haulier / solvent supplier to site requirements
- Uploading all tanker details onto Pfizer Ringaskiddy SAP system, ensure that the top manlid is sealed and that the seal number matches the paperwork etc.
- While assisting in the waste compounds, ensure housekeeping is of a high standard, making waste materials are ready for transport so that they can be safely and correctly loaded.
- Partner with Pfizer Internal departments ensuring that tasks are completed correctly and are communicated back to the site production team, whilst always striving towards continuous improvement.
- Working with people, building relationships based on mutual trust and being clear in written and verbal communications
Experience and qualifications:
- Leaving cert or equivalent.
- Strong team player.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Experience of chemical handling an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ADR/ IMDG regulations a benefit.
- Knowledge of tankers a benefit
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us:
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.^
Our broad range of attractive benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
- Competitive Salaries
- Very attractive pension scheme
- Paid Private Healthcare
- Paid family leave
- Increasing Annual leave with service
- Paid Educational, study and exam leave to support further learnings
- Long service rewards
- Employee saver scheme
- Tax saver and Cycle to work scheme
- Paid parking
- Death in Service Insurance provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supporting your work life balance
- Flexibility of working hours
- Physical and mental wellness e.g. Fresh fruit, running and sports clubs, social events.