We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Who we are.
Indaver lead the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland, France UK and the Netherlands. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture. Our waste-to-energy facility in Meath is the first of its kind on the island of Ireland. We process up to 235,000t of residual waste each year and produce electricity to power more than 30,000 homes annually. The role of Plant Manager for this facility is now waiting for you.
Who you are.
As Plant Manager at our Meath waste-to-energy facility, you’ll be a problem-solving decision-maker. You’ll be responsible for managing an experienced, cross-disciplinary management team, and 40 staff. You will have expertise in the maintenance and operation of an industrial facility, and be able to work within a highly regulated framework. You will plan and control the budget for a major piece of infrastructure in Indaver’s regional portfolio. As Indaver’s representative and the facility’s advocate, you will maintain excellent relationships with a range of stakeholders from Indaver Group, to regulators, to site neighbours.
Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of industrial managerial experience
- Degree/Masters Degree in Engineering (Electro-Mechanics, Mechanics, Industrial Chemistry, Metallurgy, Nautical Sciences, Mining)
- Experience working at a strictly-regulated facility, such as one operating under an Industrial Emissions Directive licence.
- Experience with power generation would be an advantage.
- Additional degree in Business Management or equivalent experience would be an advantage.