We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
As an integral part of the Regional Ireland & UK HR team the Recruitment Specialist is responsible for delivering the recruitment plan for the Ness Project (start-up Plant – 42 roles) within agreed timelines. With support from the wider HR team the role holder will work closely with hiring managers to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible, ensuring all stakeholders both internal & external receive a first class recruitment experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Recruitment & Talent Pipelines
- Management of the end to end recruitment process – drafting job adverts, employee branding to candidate onboarding.
- Proactively attracting and sourcing candidates directly via a range of methods to include but not limited to: websites, social media and internal systems (Talentlink).
- Setting up, coordinating and executing recruitment campaigns to ensure vacancies are targeting the intended candidates and the organisation can deliver quality candidates.
- Building and maintaining a broad (candidate) network, both offline and online.
- Advising and implementing the best predictive selection methods.
- Pre-screening candidates – online / telephone screening ensuring suitability for the role and organisation.
- Seeking out and selecting talent for the future.
- Managing the candidate experience from initial application, screening, interview set-up to onboarding
Employer Branding & Onboarding
- Builds brand awareness in the local employment market.
- Develops our Employer Value Proposition for the search for the right candidates.
- Ensures a consistent manner of communicating the Indaver Employer Brand.
- Support the Onboarding of new hires.
NESS & Ad-hoc HR Recruitment Projects
- Support the Regional/wider HR with recruitment as required.
- Involvement in any HR Regional or Group projects as required by HR Manager or RMT.
Experience & Qualifications
- HR/Business related degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrating concern for people, safety and the environment
- Building relationships based on mutual trust
- Ensuring transparency in communications and actions
- Concentrating on achieving results
- Continuously improving
- 3+ years' recruitment experience working in a fast paced environment – in-house or agency
- End to end recruitment experience preferred
- Customer oriented (internally/externally)
- Stakeholder Management at all levels of the organisation
- Sharing knowledge
- Dealing with change & complexity
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us:
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
Our broad range of attractive benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
- Competitive Salaries
- Very attractive pension scheme
- Paid Private Healthcare
- Paid family leave
- Increasing Annual leave with service
- Paid Educational, study and exam leave to support further learnings
- Long service rewards
- Employee saver scheme
- Tax saver and Cycle to work scheme
- Paid parking
- Death in Service Insurance provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supporting your work life balance
- Flexibility of working hours
- Physical and mental wellness e.g. Fresh fruit, running and sports clubs, social events.