We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
HR Business Partner
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, France and Portugal. With over 30 years expertise and 1750 employees we offer sustainable waste management solutions to large scale industry, public authorities and waste collection companies. We are continuously seeking to develop waste treatment infrastructure in Europe as well as in the UK.
In 2022 we will begin operations at our new Waste-to-Energy facility in Aberdeen (NESS) which will produce renewable energy for electricity on the national grid and heat for the local district.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated HR Business Partner (at Senior Level) as part of the wider UK and Ireland Region to support this new project.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be will work collaboratively across the HR function, supporting and coaching Managers in building high performing teams, and delivering HR solutions to the business. This role is a member of the wider regional HR team within Indaver with the clear purpose to developing and implementing the HR policy for a number of key stakeholders in line with the HR Group strategy.
As part of a matrix structure you will support the plant activities (onsite 2 days) and remotely support other business units within the region (working from home/remotely).
- Provide HR support to the business, working closely with employees and managers in HR strategy delivery, policy interpretation and other HR-related topics/projects.
- Work with business leaders to develop HR solutions that support the delivery of the business strategy.
- Develop partnership relationships with employees, managers and any representatives in order to contribute to a positive employee relations culture.
- Assess organisational and individual learning & capability needs and, work closely with the COE in sourcing solutions to support team development.
- Business partner with key stakeholders to support and deliver the recruitment / resourcing needs to ensure we have the right talent, in the right roles.
- Work as part of the broader regional HR team to ensure alignment with HR policies and best practice.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor degree preferably human resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years + of experience in a generalist HR function in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of payroll administration, and compensation and benefits an advantage.
- Experience and ability to communicate, business partner and facilitate multiple areas of the business at the same time.
- An exciting and versatile job that is appropriately remunerated with a competitive salary, performance bonus, pension and life assurance.
- Working in a flexible environment which encourages wellness and work life balance.
- The opportunity to develop yourself since we like to invest in our colleagues.
- Full ownership of your career development and the chance to shape and contribute to a more sustainable environment.