We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, France and Portugal. With over 30 years expertise and 1750 employees we offer sustainable waste management solutions to large scale industry, public authorities and waste collection companies. We are continuously seeking to develop waste treatment infrastructure in Europe as well as in the UK.
In 2021 we commenced the construction of a new Waste-to-Energy facility in Rivenhall (Essex) with an investment budget of £500 million with renewable energy and net-zero carbon targets. The facility will comply with the most stringent environmental standards, supply electricity to 60,000 households and offer employment to circa 60 employees. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Contracts Manager to develop and deliver this new project.
Reporting to the Project Director, this role will need to be fulfilled for an estimated period of time until the end of 2025 or contract completion. This role will be based in Rivenhall (Essex).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing and supporting the ongoing contract discussions with different EPC partners ensuring the project is progressing in a timely manner and working towards the given deadlines.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract related issues and negotiations during contract execution.
- Act as an Indaver representative in discussions and communications with all contract partners and act as a point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Conduct regular, minuted team meetings to ensure any issues are raised and dealt with and disseminate information to the team.
- Identifying and preventing any potential risks or issues and advising the project team on these matters.
- Follow up on the preparation and management claims and all related documentation.
- Work closely with the Group Contract and Procurement departments.
- Being part of the Indaver Project team, reporting to the overall Project Director.
- Overseeing the administrative duties for all contracts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with EPC contracts in the UK preferably from EfW plants.
- In-depth knowledge of NEC3 , Fidic (yellow book) and ICHEME contracts within the UK.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of warranties, liabilities and other contractual clauses.
- Combining contractual, financial and technical knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience and a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Science or Law.
- Constructive while always looking for hands-on solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Meticulous and accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- An exciting and versatile job that is appropriately remunerated with a competitive salary, performance bonus, mobility budget and pension, life assurance & medical scheme.
- The opportunity to develop yourself since we like to invest in our colleagues.
- Full ownership of your career development and the chance to shape and contribute to a more sustainable environment.